Experienced Certified Business Analysts provide free, confidential advice utilizing the latest tools and online resources. Assistance to small business owners provided at locations throughout northeast Florida. Video and online counseling are also available. Areas of expertise include:
One-on-one counseling is provided at locations throughout the region. This service is provided at no cost to the client. Online counseling is also available
- General business and industry information
- Business planning and feasibility studies
- Sources of capital and loan packaging
- Understanding financial statements
- Cash flow management
- Developing marketing strategies
- Using Social Media
- And much more
The SBDC sponsors more than 100 training programs each year. Low-cost workshops offered at convenient locations, via webinar or through online modules.
- SBDC workshops, seminars and conferences provide practical, up-to-date information on business topics ranging from the basics to more advanced management skills.
- Instructors include SBDC Certified Business Analysts, government experts and professionals with specific industry experience.
The SBDC offers small businesses access to the latest information needed to succeed including market data, financial analysis and business planning tools.